- Unique in Europe, the course gives students both the professional and personal tools to build a business that spans the creative sector.
- Taught by over 100 major business leaders across: Television; Film; Theatre; Music; Publishing; Games; and Digital Entertainment, giving alumni the best ‘address book’ in the creative industries.
- Split between NFTS campus and London students will benefit from the state-of-the-art facilities at NFTS and London’s ‘global hub’.
- Students will have the opportunity to raise real seed funding for their 2nd year project.
- Supported by media investors Ingenious, law firm Lee & Thompson and accountancy firm Saffery Champness.
- Students graduate with a completed and investor-tested business plan.
- Access to NFTS Masterclasses led by major creative figures from film, television and games.
CBEE (Creative Business for Entrepreneurs and Execs) is the cutting-edge multi-media MA business course for those who want to succeed as business builders and business leaders in the creative industries.
Targeted at the brightest and best young entrepreneurs and executives globally, the course is brought to you by the world’s No. 1 international film, television and games School at its campus in Beaconsfield and in central London.
CBEE for Entrepreneurs:
Over the course of the two years, participants looking to set up or build upon their own existing business will expect to:
- Learn the business and creative dynamics of each of the seven domains.
- Gain all the personal and professional tools needed to set up and run their own business.
- Leave with a fully worked-through business proposal or plan that has been taken to investors, partners and has been mentored by a dynamic business leader in the field.
CBEE for Executives:
Over the course of the two years, Participants already working within a business can expect to take back:
- A 360-degree view of the creative business sectors adjacent to their own existing specialisation.
- Management, legal, accountancy and planning skills that are key to the development of any business and of their own careers.
A fully worked-through proposal for a new venture, a new division, or a new solution to an existing project or business plan proposal in need of development.