The July intake of this course will be running ONLINE.
Other Start Dates TBC.
The Course is held on Monday and Wednesday Evenings between 7pm and 10pm.
Dive into the detail and take your VFX knowledge to the next level!
This course is the perfect follow on if you have completed our 3D for VFX Foundation course, or if you already have an understanding of the basics. You will learn how to use key software including Maya, Nuke, Mudbox and 3DEqualizer.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
• Animate objects inside a Maya scene with efficient key-framing and understanding of animation curves.
• Simplify the animation process with constraints, expressions and set driven keys.
• Know how cameras work in the real world and in Maya.
• Be able to track image sequences, export the solved data and reconstruct the scene in 3D.
• Implement advanced techniques in order to improve the result.
• Develop a moving VFX shot, including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing.
• This course is part-time study allowing you to fit around your day job or other commitments.
My First Job In Film is the biggest community of new filmmakers in the UK. If you are looking to promote your film course or scheme then please get in touch.